The success of E&M Motors is attributed to our talented employees and their commitment to Your satisfaction.
Our staff possess an impressive list of certifications, training and experience and hold a wide variety of qualifications and decades of combined experience! These are the people who make it all happen:
Owner/Manager/ASE Master Certified Technician
- Owner of E&M Motors since 1995
- General Director of the Automotive Service Association
- Experience: Technician:40 yrs; Manager: 31 yrs
- Specializations/Special Skills/Expertise: Toyota/ Lexus specialist since 1973, Computer diagnostics, Air conditioning
- Education/Training: CARQUEST Technical Institute CTI, AC Delco, Motorcraft, ASA Vision, ASA Cars, AMI automotive Management Institute
- Qualifications/Certifications/Awards: ASE Master certified technician since 1978, AAM Accredited Automotive Manager, Graduate of AMI Automotive Management Institute. A/C Delco TSS training, CTI Carquest Technical Institute
Email: [email protected]
Service Advisor / Auto Repair Technician
- Experience: Auto Repair Technician since 1984 , Service Advisor since 2013
- Started with E&M Motors in 2003
- Specializations/Special Skills/Expertise: Drivability problems and trouble shooting diagnosis.
- Education/Training: CTI Carquest Technical Institute, Delco TSS, Motorcraft,Napa, MACS, ASE. Trained on Tech2, NGS scan tool, Toyota Techstream , Snap-on Diagnosis, Auto Enginuity.
"I started working in the Automotive Industry back in 1984. There has been so many changes in automotive technology and I still find it exciting to learn about all the new auto repair methods and technologies. I look forward to new automotive technology developments coming in the future.Outside of work I enjoy boating, fishing, inventing, and woodworking."
Chip joined the E & M Staff in August 2016, he is a Master Certified Technician