The success of E&M Motors is attributed to our talented employees and their commitment to Your satisfaction.
Our staff possess an impressive list of certifications, training and experience and hold a wide variety of qualifications and decades of combined experience! These are the people who make it all happen:
Owner/Manager/ASE Master Certified Technician
- Owner of E&M Motors since 1995
- General Director of the Automotive Service Association
- Experience: Technician:40 yrs; Manager: 31 yrs
- Specializations/Special Skills/Expertise: Toyota/ Lexus specialist since 1973, Computer diagnostics, Air conditioning
- Education/Training: CARQUEST Technical Institute CTI, AC Delco, Motorcraft, ASA Vision, ASA Cars, AMI automotive Management Institute
- Qualifications/Certifications/Awards: ASE Master certified technician since 1978, AAM Accredited Automotive Manager, Graduate of AMI Automotive Management Institute. A/C Delco TSS training, CTI Carquest Technical Institute
Service Advisor / Auto Repair Technician
- Experience: Auto Repair Technician since 1984 , Service Advisor since 2013
- Started with E&M Motors in 2003
- Specializations/Special Skills/Expertise: Drivability problems and trouble shooting diagnosis.
- Education/Training: CTI Carquest Technical Institute, Delco TSS, Motorcraft,Napa, MACS, ASE. Trained on Tech2, NGS scan tool, Toyota Techstream , Snap-on Diagnosis, Auto Enginuity.
"I started working in the Automotive Industry back in 1984. There has been so many changes in automotive technology and I still find it exciting to learn about all the new auto repair methods and technologies. I look forward to new automotive technology developments coming in the future.Outside of work I enjoy boating, fishing, inventing, and woodworking."
- Education/Training: CTI Carquest Technicial Institute, Vision KC, Delco TSS
- Qualifications/Certifications/Awards: Trained on Tech2, NGS scan tool, Toyota Techstream , Snap-on Diagnosis
- Started with E&M Motors in 2004
LD started in the Automotive Industry in 1995 and has enjoyed the continuous learning and training required to keep up with all the new vehicles and auto repair technologies.
In his time off LD enjoys boating, motorcycle cruising, and playing drums.
Chip joined the E & M Staff in August 2016, he is a Master Certified Technician